What are Botox, Jeuveau & Dysport?
Botox/Jeuveau/Dysport are FDA-approved neuromodulators used to treat a variety of cosmetic concerns including facial lines/wrinkles, gummy smiles, eyebrow lifts, chin dimpling, and prominent platysmal neckbands. These products relax muscles that contribute to certain facial lines and wrinkles.
What are the Benefits?
- Smooths frown lines and forehead lines
- Makes crow's feet less prominent
- Helps lift the eyebrows for an enhanced arch
- Softens bunny lines of the nose
- Releases down-turned corners of the mouth
- Reduces chin dimpling
- Softens and prevents lip lines
- Relaxes muscles that contribute to a gummy smile
- Treats prominent platysmal neck bands
- Relaxes jaw muscles for a slimmer facial appearance
Did you also know that Botox or similar products can also be used to:
- Treat and reduce excessive sweating (called hyperhidrosis) in the armpits, hands, and feet
- Improve acne and tighten pores when paired with microneedling
- Reduce pain associated with jaw clenching and teeth grinding
- Reduce pain and tension in the trapezius muscles
- Create a more feminine “swan” neck appearance
More Commonly Asked Questions
Botox, Jeuveau and Dysport are different brand names for similar products. All the products are purified proteins that relax muscles in order to achieve the desired effect. Botox, Jeuveau and Dysport are dosed in units and at a different ratio. There may also be a slight difference between onset of action and duration of effect.