WHAT IS BOTOX/JEUVEAU/DYSPORT?
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS?
- Smooths deep, persistent expression lines
- Greatly reduces frown lines between the brows
- Softens and smooths forehead lines
- Makes the appearance of crow's feet less prominent
- Can help lift the eyebrow for an enhanced arch
- Releases the down-turned corners of your mouth
- Reduces chin dimpling
- Softens lines above the upper lip from puckering
- Relaxes upper lip muscles that contribute to a gummy smile
HOW IS THE PROCEDURE PERFORMED?
During this treatment, tiny injections of Botox/Jeuveau/Dysport are made into key muscles. This gradually relaxes the muscles and helps achieve treatment objectives with the correct dosage and placement. You can expect to see a relaxation of muscles within 3-7 days of treatment and results typically last 3-4 months or longer. Treatment can be repeated as desired.
WHAT IS THE COST?
The cost Botox/Jeuveau/Dysport is based on, is the number of units injected. Botox and Jeuveau are $12/unit and Dysport is $4/unit although Dysport is dosed at 3x the rate of Botox so both products are essentially the same cost.
Common dosages are as follows but may vary:
- Forehead Lines: 10-20 units
- Frown Lines (11’s): 16-20 units
- Crow’s Feet: 6-12 units per side
- Lip Lines (Smoker’s Lines): 4-8 units
- Marionettes: 4-6 units
- Chin Dimpling (Orange Chin): 4-8 units